Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CCTV = Cat TV?

To follow up on my last blog post, I noticed a new facebook-group who is created to target a woman (now called Kitty Litter) who binned a cat in Coventry. Read the story here

The reason the owners got to know that someone actually threw their cat in their litter bin was that they had the premises covered by CCTV. After they had found the cat in the bin they went through the material and got the evidence they needed to notify the RSPCA. But also the material they needed to make the cruel woman Public Enemy no 1 by publishing the footage on facebook and spreading it via traditional media.

So behave if you visit this country! Otherwise you might get to see yourself in less flattering image sequences spread like wildfire through the media landscape...

Oh - and my squirrel doesn't want to be captured on film. He hasn't visited once since I hooked up my computer. He is probably aware that I will publish his footage on facebook when he is caught...

No comments:

Post a Comment